Thursday 15th - Sunday 18th November 2018 Thursday - Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm. Sunday 9.00 - 4.00pm. http://www.ruralcraftsassociation.co.uk
Thursday 15th – Sunday 18th November 2018
Thursday – Saturday 9.00am – 5.00pm. Sunday 9.00 – 4.00pm.
november 15 (Thursday) - 18 (Sunday)
Sunday 2nd December 2018 at 09.00 The Hogs Back Road Race is an 11.7 km Guildford & Godalming Athletic road run around the Loseley Park Estate and over the Hogs Back
Sunday 2nd December 2018 at 09.00
The Hogs Back Road Race is an 11.7 km Guildford & Godalming Athletic road run around the Loseley Park Estate and over the Hogs Back in Surrey which has been held for 56 years! Be part of Guildford’s fine running heritage. The race leads you out of the Estate along roads (and a tiny section of gravel track) into Guildford and back.
- Chip timing. The time starts on the gun, not when you cross the start line
- Medical staff will be ready to respond as/when necessary
- Portable loos will be available for athletes and spectators
- Water station at the half way point and the finish line
- Professional event organisation team
- Chip timing
- Bespoke hog-shaped medal
- Complimentary post-race refreshments
- Free parking for runners and spectators – Off New Pond Road
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Designated route on estate
Friday 26th - Sunday 28th April 2019 Friday and Saturday 10.00am - 5.00pm; Sunday 10.00am - 400.pm. www.loseleypark.co.uk 01483-405119
Friday 26th – Sunday 28th April 2019
Friday and Saturday 10.00am – 5.00pm; Sunday 10.00am – 400.pm.
april 26 (Friday) - 28 (Sunday)